•                                   Welcome to the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District

    We are pleased to assist you in registering your child/children from Kindergarten through grade 12 in our schools. The Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District has ongoing registration for new students throughout the school year and summer. The HFFMCSD website, www.hffmcsd.org has an overview of our programs, and policies. 

    The Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District has implemented an online pre-registration form. This online form is the first part of the registration packet. Once the online form has been received, the district registrar will send an email to provide the second part of the registration packet and verify information. To complete the process and enroll, all registration forms must be completed and submitted to the registrar. Registration packets are also available to download on the left side of this page.

          Pre-Registration Icon  Click the icon to the left or follow this link to the  ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM




    Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date.


    In order to register your child in this district, you will need to provide the following:

    • Completed Registration Forms and online pre-registration form (full registration packet is available upon request)
    • Three forms of proof of residency- lease, deed, school tax bill, utility bill- the registration packet contains a full list of acceptable proof of residency.
    • Proof of age for your child- birth certificate or passport
    • Most recent physical
    • Immunization record-must be up to date
    • Photo Identification of parent/guardian-Please note, only a parent or legal guardian can register a child for school.
    • Proof of  Custody/Guardianship, if applicable
    • Last Report Card
    • Students with special needs: Copy of IEP

    Address Change:

    If you need to update your address, please submit the change of address form and an updated proof of residency to dawn.lent@hffmcsd.org.


    If you have moved out of the school district, please contact the main office at your child's school(s) for information on the withdrawal process.