Friday, 9/20/19, 'A' Day
- Attention ALL Students – Any student who has not turned in their green student pledge form, please turn it in to the main office as soon as possible.
- Open Gym – There will be Open Gym today from 3p.m. – 4:30p.m. for all boys and girls interested in playing basketball.
- GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) – Come join G.S.A. (Gay Straight Alliance)! G.S.A. is a safe space for O’Neill’s LGBT+ community, questioning students, and their straight allies. We meet every Friday in room 222. The first meeting will be today, September 20th, and there will be pizza!
- Spanish Club - ¡Hola estudiantes! Are you looking for a great time with fun activities and food? Join Spanish Club! We will have an interest meeting today, September 20th, at 2:24 in room 234! If you have any questions, see Señora Rochman.
- Fashion Club – There will be a Fashion Club meeting today at 2:25 in room 307. New members are all welcome!
- Safe School Ambassadors – All returning SSA members need to pick up a permission slip from Mrs. Berry in room 162. These must be signed and returned by Monday, September 23rd.
- Attention ALL Students – Do you want a say in the spirit days we have for Homecoming? Check your email and fill out the Google Form to select your top 3 choices. Polling will close on Wednesday, September 25th.
- Reading Buddies – Attention ALL students! The Reading Buddies Club has changed their informational meeting to Wednesday, October 2nd, after school in the Library. Reading Buddies is a group of volunteers who visit the Fort Montgomery Elementary School to read to and play with first graders. Therapy Dogs are back this year and will be joining us on the 2nd, so make sure to stop by the library and find out what Reading Buddies is all about! Snacks will be served! For any information, please ask Mrs. Susskind in room 328, Mrs. Smith in room 338, or Mrs. McNair in the Library.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- 09/24/19 – Underclassmen Yearbook Photos – JIO Auditorium
- 09/25/19 – Club Getaway Trip (Seniors)
- 10/01/19 – College Fair – 12:30p.m. – 2:30p.m. (Parents are welcome to attend)
- Sophomores from 12:35p.m. – 1p.m.
- Juniors from 1p.m. – 1:25p.m.
- Seniors from 1:25p.m. – 1:50p.m.
- 10/02/19 – Homecoming Parade – 6p.m. - 8p.m.
- 10/04/19 – Pep Rally and Homecoming Football Game
- 10/05/19 – Homecoming Dance
- 10/08/19 – Senior Group Photo – JIO Gymnasium