Are you interested in enrolling your child in Pre-K?
Will your child become 4 years of age on or before Decemeber 1, 2020?
Do you reside within Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery?
The district registrar is accepting PreK registration for the 2020-2021 school year.
Space is limited for the Pre-K program and are filled on a first come first serve basis with the submission of all forms and required documents.
Please see the information below on how to register.
Where to find registration forms? Click on the link below to access the PreK registration packet. Forms are also available for pick up at the Fort Montgomery Elementary School, Intermediate School, and the District Registration Office located at the James I. O’Neill H.S.
How to Register
1. Obtain and complete a Pre-Kindergarten registration packet and gather all of the required documents listed below;
- Three acceptable documents of proof of residency within the district (refer to the registration packet for a list of acceptable documents).
- Your child’s proof of age such as a birth certificate or passport.
- Immunization records/current physical. If your child is due for a physical you still must bring the most current one with you.
- Custody Agreement/Order/Guardianship paperwork-Only parents/legal guardians are able to register their children for school.
2. Contact the Central Registrar, Dawn Lent at 845-446-9575 x-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. Please bring all of the required documents to your appointment.