• School Registration for Incoming West Point Families

     If you have a child who will attend the James I. O'Neill High School for the 2021-22 school year, you must first register in the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District. If you reside on the Installation and have a sponsor who is full time active duty or a full time DoD Civilian you are able to enroll your child into the O'Neill High School. The following documents are required to register and confirm enrollment eligibility under the West Point Tuition Contract.

    Required Registration Documents;

    • Completed Registration Packet
    • Proof of age- such as a passport or birth certificate or baptismal record
    • Immunization record- NYS Public Health Law 2164 requries all students have up to date immunizations in order to attend school. This is information is obtained regardless of in-person or virtual instruction.
    • Last physical
    • Parent I.D. - This is required in order to establish a parent portal account with the new student
    • Custody/Guardianship documents, if applicable

    Required Enrollment Eligibility Documents for West Point Tuition Contract;

    • Sponsors active duty ID or military orders to prove duty status or Civilian DoD SF 50 or DA 3434 (whichever applies)
    • Lease or Housing Lettter that incudes the address 
    • Student's military I.D. (front copy only) or birth certificate showing that the student is biologically related to sponsor or a copy of the DEERS verification. 

     When you are ready to submit the registration forms and required documents, please reach out to the District Registrar, Dawn Lent at dawn.lent@hffmcsd.org  or by phone 845-446-9575 x 1600. Forms can be submitted via secure email that will be provided to you.

    Thank you.