• pre-k         Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Registration 2021-22


    **The Registration Office will be closed Friday, April 2nd in observance of Good Friday. The office will re-open on Monday April 5th. Responses to inquiries will be made on that day.

     The Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery CSD will begin Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten registration Monday, March 29, 2021. The district registrar will begin accepting registration on that day. Please see the information below regarding eligiblity, forms, and contact information. At this time, there are no in person registration appointments. Contact the District Registrar, Dawn Lent via email dawn.lent@hffmcsd.org or by phone 845-446-9575 x1600  to make arrangments.

    **Please note: If your child was registered for Pre-K for the 2020-21 school year in the Highland Falls Fort Montgomery CSD, you do not need to re-register for Kindergarten 2021-22.


    To enroll in Pre-K or Kindergarten children must be residents of the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District. Pre-K students must be 4 years of age by December 1, 2021. Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by Decmeber 1, 2021.



    Click here to submit the Parent/Guardian Contact Form to receive registration informaiton vis email 

    The registrar will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours with the exception of weekends and holidays.

    To complete the process and enroll in Pre-K, all registration forms and required documents must be completed and submitted to the registrar. Your child will not be enrolled in the Pre-K program unless all forms and documents are submitted and accepted. Space is limited and enrollment is based on a first come first serve basis with the completion of the registration process. Partial registration will not be accepted and we are unable to hold spaces.

    See below for registration forms and an outline of required documents.


    Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date.


    In order to register your child in this district, you will need to provide the following:

    • Completed Registration Packet/formularios de registro
    • Three forms of proof of residency- lease, deed, school tax bill, utility bill- the registration packet contains a full list of acceptable proof of residency.
    • Proof of age for your child- birth certificate or passport
    • Most recent physical
    • Immunization record-must be up to date
    • Photo Identification of parent/guardian-Please note, only a parent or legal guardian can register a child for school.
    • Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable
    • Last Report Card, if applicable
    • Students with special needs: Copy of IEP, if applicable