James I. O'Neill PTSC
Join the Parent Teacher Student Council by clicking here:
- PTSC Meetings for 2021-2022. Here are the dates for our upcoming PTSC Meetings. They will all be at 7:00 PM. For the start of the year, our September meeting will be virtual, on Zoom. We hope to be in person at the school in the normal meeting location later this school year. We will send out an agenda and location or zoom information (as well as posting the zoom information in our Facebook group) the day before the meeting.
- 9/21, 7 PM – Zoom
- 10/12, 7 PM – location: A Zoom Link will be sent to members the day before the meeting.
- 11/9, 7 PM – location: A Zoom Link will be sent to members the day before the meeting.
- 12/14, 7 PM – location: A Zoom Link will be sent to members the day before the meeting.
- 1/11, 7 PM – location TBD
- 2/8, 7 PM – location TBD
- 3/8, 7 PM – location TBD
- 4/19, 7 PM – location TBD
- 5/10, 7 PM – location TBD
- 6/14 - Elections, 7 PM – location TBD
All are welcome to join!
to the James I. O'Neill
Parent Teacher Student Committee
"One Team, One Voice, One Community"
We are an association of parents, teachers, administrators and
students who want to help make the O'Neill student experience a great one.
- We support curriculum related projects including field trips.
- We run the popular school store.
- We support our hard-working staff and faculty with luncheons and other special recognition.
- We provide scholarships to deserving seniors.
- We run concessions and gate sales at athletic events.
- We support the arts programs with funding and by helping with ticket sales and chaperones.
- We seek to provide parent support anywhere the school needs it.
- We help seek out opportunities for students to develop and showcase their talents.
- We work to connect the community to the school and the school to the community.
- We serve to connect and enable parents who want to make their child's high school experience all that it can be.