James I. O’Neill High School
Thursday, 2/27/20, “A” Day
- Track and Field – Students who wish to sign up for Track and Field – Sign-ups will take place at m. in the cafeteria TODAY, as well as, Friday (2/28) and Tuesday (3/3).
- Mr. OHS Contestants – Please check your school e-mail for important information about the mandatory today. Please see Mrs. Rochman with any questions.
- Art Club – We will meet TODAY and TOMORROW after school in room 160.
- Senior Class Trip – Attention seniors going on the trip, the next payment of $100 is due to Mr. Rao in room 322 TOMORROW!
- Social Studies Club MOVIE NIGHT – Come to the library TOMORROW at 3:30 p.m. for our movie night. We will be showing the movie “Invictus”. Admission is free and snacks will be available for purchase. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Spring Sports Physicals – Physicals will be held in the nurse’s office on March 5th. Please see the nurse before March 3rd to sign up for a physical if needed.
- ATTENTION SENIORS – Please make sure to bring copies of your college acceptances and scholarships you receive to the Guidance Office!
Upcoming Important Dates:
- 02/28/20 – Midquarter, Quarter 2
- 02/29/20 – JROTC Military Ball – 6p.m. – 10p.m. – Ike Hall, West Point
- 03/05/20 – Spring Sports Physicals – Nurse’s Office (Must sign up with the nurse by March 3rd)
- 03/13/20 – Red Cross Blood Drive – All day in the gymnasium
- 03/17/20 – Superintendent’s Conference Day – No Student attendance
- 03/18/20 – OHS Parent/Teacher Conferences – m. – 2:30p.m. AND/OR 6p.m. – 8p.m.
**For navigation during conferences, please refer to list of teachers/classrooms on the letter that was sent home**
- 03/20/20 – OHS Spring Musical, “Urinetown” – 7p.m. – 9p.m.
- 03/21/20 – OHS Spring Musical, “Urinetown” – 3p.m. – 5p.m. andm. – 9p.m.
- 03/22/20 – OHS Spring Musical, “Urinetown” – 3p.m. – 5p.m.