• Welcome to the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District

    Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, all registrations are being handled remotely at this time.

    We are pleased to assist you in registering your child/children from Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 in our schools. The Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District has ongoing registration for new students throughout the school year and summer. The HFFMCSD website, www.hffmcsd.org has an overview of our programs, and policies. 

    To complete the process and enroll, all registration forms must be completed and submitted to the registrar. Registration packets are available to download on the left side of this page. Please see below for more information about enrollment.

    Contact the District Registrar, Dawn Lent via email dawn.lent@hffmcsd.org or by phone 845-446-9575 x1600.




    The Registration Office is open during Spring Break Monday-Thursday and will be closed Friday, April 2nd.

    Click here to submit the Parent/Guardian Contact Form to receive registration informaiton vis email

    *The registrar will repsond to the contact form inquiry within 24 hours (except weekends/holidays)

    Click here for Pre-K and Kindergarten enrollment information

    Pre-Kindergarten: Student must be 4 years of age by Decemeber 1, 2021. 

    Kindergarten: Student must be 5 years of age by December 1, 2021.



    In order to register your child in this district, you will need to provide the following:

    • Completed Registration Packet / Formularios de registro
    • Three forms of proof of residency- lease, deed, school tax bill, utility bill- the registration packet contains a full list of acceptable proof of residency.
    • Proof of age for your child- birth certificate or passport
    • Most recent physical
    • Immunization record-must be up to date
    • Photo Identification of parent/guardian-Please note, only a parent or legal guardian can register a child for school.
    • Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable
    • Last Report Card
    • Students with special needs: Copy of IEP

     If you reside on the Installation and have a sponsor who is full time active duty or a full time DoD Civilian you can enroll your eligible child at the O'Neill High School. The following are required in addition to the documents listed above with the exception of the proof of residency.

    • Sponsors active duty ID or military orders to prove duty status or SF 50 or DA 3434 (whichever applies)

    • Lease or Housing Lettter that includes the address 

    • Student's military I.D. (front copy only) or birth certificate showing that the student is biologically related to sponsor or a copy of the DEERS verification. 

     Address Change:

    If you need to update your address, please submit the change of address form and an updated proof of residency to dawn.lent@hffmcsd.org.


    If you have moved out of the school district, please contact the main office at your child's school(s) for information on the withdrawal process.