To enroll in Pre-K or Kindergarten children must be residents of the Highland Falls-Fort Montgomery Central School District. Pre-K students must be 4 years of age by December 1, 2021. Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by Decmeber 1, 2021.
Registration is by appointment only. Contact the district registrar, Dawn Lent via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 845-446-9575 x1600 to make arrangements. Note: Only one parent/guardian can attend the registration appointment at this time.
Click here to submit the Parent/Guardian Contact Form to receive registration informaiton vis email You will receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours with the excluding of weekends and holidays.
To complete the process and enroll in Pre-K, all registration forms and required documents must be completed and submitted to the registrar. Your child will not be enrolled in the Pre-K program unless all forms and documents are submitted and accepted. Space is limited and enrollment is based on a first come first serve basis with the completion of the registration process. Partial registration will not be accepted and we are unable to hold spaces.
See below for registration forms and an outline of required documents.
Please note, students are required to have all immunizations up to date.
TO REGISTER A STUDENT:
In order to register your child in this district, you will need to provide the following:
- Completed Registration Forms/formularios de registro
- Three forms of proof of residency- lease, deed, school tax bill, utility bill- the registration packet contains a full list of acceptable proof of residency.
- Proof of age for your child- such as a birth certificate or passport
- Physical Exam- dated within 1 year of registration
- Immunization record-must be up to date
- Photo Identification of parent/guardian-Please note, only a parent or legal guardian can register a child for school.
- Proof of Custody/Guardianship, if applicable
- Last Report Card, if applicable
- Students with special needs: Copy of IEP, if applicable